Sunday, April 12, 2015


44 Piece Tool Set with Compact Case - Screwdriver and Socket Sets - Hardware and Tools by bogo Brands

 

 
This is a must have for any family. You always have something to tighten up or fix around the house. Until receiving this product I never had the necessary tools for anything. This 44 piece Tool Set has all the tools I would ever need. This product comes in a handy storage case that is durable and snaps close when your done. It is secure because your tools do not fall out at all. The set includes 8 hex key wrenches, 4 precision screwdrivers, 1 ratchet handle with 2 extension pieces, a utility knife and a 8-piece socket set and a 20-piece bit set.

This is a great set to keep in your car or like me at home. My husband was thrilled about this set because like I mentioned above we never have the right tools for anything. Now we can go straight to our tool box and find exactly what we need. It's very compact so I store it right in one of my kitchen cabinets. This is perfect and will get a lot of use in my household.







You can find this awesome Tool Kit here!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment