Saturday, April 25, 2015

Flameless Tea Light Candles Provide Instant Mood Lighting With Safe, Energy-Efficient LED Lights That Flicker Like Real Candles ~ Remote Controlled, Batteries Included

Flameless Tea Light Candles Provide Instant Mood Lighting With Safe, Energy-Efficient LED Lights That Flicker Like Real Candles ~ Remote Controlled, Batteries Included





These Flameless Tea Light Candles bring a touch of elegance and class to any home or room. You get 6 tea light candles which are not made of plastic but actual real candle wax. Now to me that was very impressive because most candles like these are made with plastic. One of the other neat features is the set comes with a remote control that allows you to turn your candles on and off from any room in your home.

When you first take them out the secure package flick the switch at the bottom to on and your candles are ready for use. You don't have to flick them off because you can use the remote from there on out. These candles flicker like any other candle with the mess of melted wax. I absolutely love these. I have mine on my stand in my bedroom and I love how they illuminate my bedroom at night. These are perfect for an emergency or if you just want to add some elegance to an area in your home. Words can't do them justice because they are beautiful.











 I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review and opinion.



If you would like to add some elegance to your home, you can find these here.

No comments:

Post a Comment