Thursday, April 16, 2015

RepelBox Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Best Waterproof Wireless Speakers for Bathroom, Pool, Boat and Patio BONUS Lifetime Warranty - Portable Water Resistant - Use Outdoors for iPhone and Android + Mic 

 

 First I must say that the RepelBox Bluetooth Speaker rocks!!! I was really amazed that something so small could pack a powerful punch. This is the second shower speaker I have ever had and this one actually stays attached to my shower unlike like the other. The suction is strong enough to hold my speaker securely and I don't have to worry about it falling and breaking.

The sound you get from this product is nice, loud and clear. No static or low connection at all. It easily syncs to my Samsung S4, my daughters IPhone and my husbands Galaxy Note 3. It doesn't just stop there it syncs to any Bluetooth enabled device on the market today. Te buttons are easy to access and you even have a button to connect phone calls.

So if you want a good quality, low price, durable and long lasting device this is the product for you! I wasn't disappointed at all, you won't be either!

*** I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased review. ***





This product can be seen and purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment