Sunday, April 12, 2015

Taylor'd Milestones ♦ Diamond Etched 10 Oz Whiskey / Scotch Glasses - Strong Old Fashioned Style Glass with Heavy Sham. Crafted with Clean, Straight Lines. Crystal Clear - 2 Piece Gift Set Tastefully Designed to Please and Raise Your Glass in Style!

Taylor'd Milestones ♦ Diamond Etched 10 Oz Whiskey / Scotch Glasses - Strong Old Fashioned Style Glass with Heavy Sham. Crafted with Clean, Straight Lines. Crystal Clear - 2 Piece Gift Set Tastefully Designed to Please and Raise Your Glass in Style!





These Taylor'd Milestones Diamond Etched Glasses are so beautiful! They arrived and I couldn't wait to open the package because it was the weekend and I was definitely going to put them to use. They were wrapped nice and securely to prevent breaking during shipping. These glasses are perfect for my whiskey! These are made with nice thick glass not like other glasses that break quickly. These are perfect and scratch resistant so when using my whiskey stones I don't have to worry about scratching my glasses up at all. I love these and will be in my secret stash until I pull them out again.









You can find these beauties here!

No comments:

Post a Comment