Friday, March 27, 2015

Bru Joy Manual Can Tin Opener Stainless Steel Smooth Edge No Sharp Cuts - Best for Arthritis Seniors

I have a few friends who have told me about the Bru Joy can opener and how pleased they were with it. When I was given a chance to purchase this can opener at a discount for my honest and unbiased review, I was so thrilled. I had given up on manual can openers because it seems as if everyone I got would break in less than 3 months. So I just used an electric one over the years and when I had larger cans my husband would open the cans with a knife. Now using the knife and him scaring me half to death is over.

The Bru Joy can opener is stainless steel but it does have a rubber handle which is good because it gives me a good grip. The stainless steel is great because it won't rust like other can openers or break after a couple months of use. I couldn't wait to put it to use and see how what all the rave about it was. I used it to open a large can of collard greens and it opened smoothly and quickly. It opened with little resistance and I was like wow. This is actually a very good can opener. Overall, the Bru Joy can opener does an exceptional job and I have happy I have it.

1 comment: