Friday, March 27, 2015

Bru Joy Knife Sharpener - The Best 2 Stage Knife Sharpening System - Made of Dimond Steel & Ceramic, This Knife Sharpening Stone Is Smart Chefs Choice Bru Joy Knife Sharpener - The Best 2 Stage Knife Sharpening System - Made of Dimond Steel & Ceramic, This Knife Sharpening Stone Is Smart Chefs Choice

This is my second Bru Joy item and I have not disappointed yet. I received this Bru Joy Deluxe Kitchen Knife Sharpener at a discount for my honest and unbiased review and opinion. I have quite of few knives that have become very dull over the years and this was offered at the perfect time because my next purchase was a new set of knives. Not any more because this sharpener has saved me money.

The Knife Sharpener has a nice little sleek design which went very well with my other black appliances in my kitchen. It has 2 blades which one functions for coarse sharpening and the other for fine honing. I placed my knife in the coarse sharpening slot and slid it 3 times. Make sure you slide it towards you. Nothing to worry about because the handle is ergonomically designed for a safety. Then you slide it through the fine honing slot and it helps bring a shine back to dull looking knives. It was a quick and easy process and I couldn't be happier! My knives are cutting like they should and I am very pleased with the Bru Joy Knife Sharpener! If I could give this 10 stars I would because that is what it deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment